Composite Engineered wood flooring is another greatest & latest flooring collection of today! Glorious Flooring has taken initiation to provide latest engineered flooring collections to its consumers in Sydney at the most affordable rate i.e. Wholesale rate!
Glorious Flooring offers sophistication & warmth of real timber from unique hardwood timber species of Australia. Our engineered flooring are designed with multi-layer construction offering stable timber floor with easy installation.
What exactly is Engineered Timber Flooring?
“Timber flooring engineered for perfection”
Don’t confuse yourself with engineered flooring with veneer or laminate flooring. Engineered flooring comprise two or more layers of wood which are bonded together. They are stable in nature, less prone to gaps & is less responded to change in temperature.
Why Glorious Flooring for Engineered Timber Flooring?
There are plenty of flooring supplier in Australia, but what makes Glorious Flooring different from the rest is its, distribution of quality engineered hardwood flooring product in the entire Australian Market. We like to keep things in its simplest form & emphasize on the following aspects:
Applications of Glorious Engineered Timber Flooring
- Glorious Timber Engineered Flooring can be “floated” or glued over particleboard, plywood sheeting, concrete slab, old tiles and on old timber floors.
- Engineered flooring is not recommended to be used in bathroom floors or wet areas.
Advantages of Engineered Flooring
Our engineered flooring wraps the contemporary aesthetic & earthy beauty which seamlessly integrates into your space. It permits versatility and can sand back & reveal more spotted gum finish & natural blackbutt.
- Available in several hardwood species; Spotted gum, Blackbutt, Natural Oak, Vintage grey, Mink grey, Country Walnut, Whitewash, Kuku, Merbau & Iroko.
- Recoating & re-sanding of top hardwood layer allows durability.
- Immediate walk-on after an hour of installation of Glorious engineered flooring.
- Just like traditional timbers, Glorious engineered timber flooring can be re-sanded with no fumes & mess.
- Good options for allergenic & asthmatic people as it does not foster dust.
- Its square edge, four sideboard profile allows smooth consistent finish.
- Offers quick installation in multiple surfaces (concrete slab, vinyl, ceramic tiles, particleboard subfloor, plywood subfloor, and old timber floor).
- Has excellent compression and ductile strength.
- Occupy subfloor unevenness.
- Resistant to water (115kpa), Fire resistant (Class B2-DIN 4102), Temperature resistant (-40 degree centigrade to 115 degree centigrade).
Maintenance of Timber Engineered Flooring
Ever timber flooring are subject to scratch and mark, but it can still be rejuvenated to its original appearance by re-coating or re-sanding. However, the following measures can be taken to minimize the damage and maintain your flooring;
- Regular sweeping & vacuuming of the floor to remove stone, dirt, and grit.
- Install mats on entryways.
- Use floor protectors to reduce scratch or marks.
- Moistly mop the floors by using floor cleaners.
Glorious Flooring is one the largest certified timber supplier in Australia. Our timber products are used for renovation, structural and commercial purpose and are distributed across the international & national market. For engineered timber flooring service Contact Us!